Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Review


http://www.gamerevolution.com/cheats/pc/call-of-duty-black-ops-2
Honestly, where do I even begin with this game? Other than Black Ops 3 and Modern Warfare 3, the second Black Ops from the Call of Duty franchise would have to be one of my favourites!

The maps are really, really good and so well made! Some of them such as Carrier I despise, but others such as Raid, Hijacked and Yemen I could play for hours. There are countless hiding spots that come in handy, especially when you are playing Multiplayer and the guns are pretty good!

In Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, I got more into the different guns; in this game I tend to stay with certain ones - I am an LMG gal aaaaall the way! Sniping is not my forte'. I have tried but I cannot get used to not being able to see all the way around you when you are targeting someone. 

Anyways, enough about me! The story line, I would have to say, is one of Treyarch's best - throughout there are conflicting feelings of who is really 'good' and 'bad', with the focus being more on the motivations of the different characters. A bonus with this game is you also have a lot more opportunities to make decisions for your character; will you choose to shoot the 'bad guy', or not?? People around the world have praised Treyarch for the development of BO2's story line, saying it is one of their best!

In terms of multiplayer, the game is ah-mazing! If you know the maps really well it obviously gives you a bit of an advantage over others and the games are quite fast-paced! You can go up against people who are Prestige Masters and really surprise yourself - I know I did! Personally, I think Hijacked, Fallen and Raid are the best maps; the DLC maps are good too but I have a soft spot for Hijacked! This map is unlike any other in that it is set on a boat in the middle of the ocean. The layout is basic, with two ends and a middle and accessible sniping points on both ends. It is hilarious trying to play Domination - you run into the middle and no one is there, but then all of a sudden you are dead; damn you snipers!

I honestly can't say too much about the Zombies component of the game as I have focused more on Multiplayer. From what I have played though, the maps are good but in no way are they better than those of BO3! Check out my blog post from two weeks back if you want more information on BO3!

I hope this has been enjoyable for you guys to read - I haven't played this game in a bit as I have been super busy with uni and work - I need to get back into it! aahh! Stay tuned for next Monday where I will be telling you about my top 6 best music apps!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment