Tuesday, April 12, 2016

BS: Top 6 Superhero Movies!

Seeing as Supernova is upon us we thought it was the perfect time to do a top 6 superhero-related post! Below, in no specific order, are my top favourite superhero films!

1. Deadpool


2. Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice

 
3. Spiderman 1



4. The Incredibles

 
5. The Avengers: Age of Ultron

 
6. Ironman

   
Out of the above movies, Deadpool and Superman 1 would have to be my favourites. Superman is an absolute classic for my family and I - I remember watching it when it came out and being in absolute awe of the cinematics! Deadpool I saw a couple of weeks ago with my family and it was one of the funniest movies I have seen yet! I have a very crude sense of humour and so it was perfect for me!

Is anyone dressing up for Supernova this year? Sadly, I cannot go! Feel free to leave a comment or even send in a photo of your costumes - we would love to seem them! :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment