Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Aimee's Book Corner: Vampire Academy

Vampire Academy



I love this series, and its spin-off Bloodlines. I'm a huge fan of pretty much any book with serious kick ass female characters. Not only do we have Rosemary Hathaway, a totally kick-ass Dhampire, but we have Vasilisa Dragomir, the last of her line and a royal moroi. These two best friends go through some serious trials together; fighting off strigoi and uncovering dark plots that surround the whole Moroi world.

And of course, to top it off you have the major dreamboats; Dimitri, Christian and Adrian. These three guys are everything you need in your book boyfriends. Dimitri is the serious, tough guy. Christian is the sarcastic, witty guy with a dark past that will make you fall for him. And then there's Adrian. Adrian is a conundrum all of his own; he's caring and sweet, but slightly crazy and majorly sarcastic.

He is the male lead of the spin off series Bloodlines. Now I won't go too far into this series, because spoilers. But I have to tell you this spin off is incredible. With characters that develop in real, human ways. From the first page, you'll be hooked.

Seriously, I have read this series more times than I can possibly count, and I fall more in love with it every single time.

My Rating: ★★★☆☆

No comments:

Post a Comment