Sunday, April 10, 2016

World of Warcraft Review

http://tespa.org/plnu/games/world-of-warcraft/
World of Warcraft would have to be my favourite game! Well, at least it was before the last three or so expansion packs! :/ For those of you who do not know much about the game, it was made and is owned by Blizzard and involves many different realms around the world you can play on. You can create characters out of either the horde or the alliance options and then even customize their appearance and what class you want them to be. My personal faves are night elf, discipline priests!

The whole aim of the game is to level your character up and complete quests! You can also do dungeons, battle grounds, arenas and heaps, heaps more! The way you do all this is completely up to you! It is a very social game as you also have the option to join guilds which are groups of other players you can chat to and play the game with! I really like the social aspect of the game as it makes it more memorable and fun!

Quite a lot of the people I play with (when I have the time to play WoW) I have known for a couple of years! Our favourite thing to do is do battlegrounds. When it comes to these, I must admit, I am impartial to Warsong Gulch and Arathi Basin. They are classic WoW battlegrounds that you cannot go wrong in; unless you have a ton of rogues who decide to camp the graveyard!

I have been playing the game for about 10 years and I have to say, it is not the same as it used to be! :*( No one really knows what Blizzard was thinking when it came to releasing expansions such as Mists of Pandaria. The idea was really innovative and creative but a lot of people got bored and stopped playing. Saying this though, a lot of the older players from the beginning have stopped playing, yet there has been an increase in the younger generation playing (16-25 year olds). 

If anyone is interested or has any questions about the game, feel free to send me an email or even contact me in game if you want to pvp together! My main character's name is Rebibi on Nagrand!


No comments:

Post a Comment